tirsdag 9. august 2011

DT - Whimsy Stamp

It is time to show some of the gorgeous butterflies to Natalie at Whimsy Stamp.
I have made a bunch of butterflies cards.
Just see here.. 


I have used design papers from DCWV - the All About Girls stack
Text stamp from Stempelglede 
And I colored the beautifuls butterflies with Distress ink Refill


I have used the same here as them on the picture above. But I have used craft cardstock also.

This cards are in the challenge at The Pink Elephant. The challenge there this week is Butterfly

4 kommentarer:

  1. Disse var virkelig herlige!:)
    Lekkre farger. Alt passa så bra sammen.:)
    Nydelig! :)
    Klem fra Ragnhild :o)

    SvarSlett
  2. Sikke nogle søde kort og så flotte farvelagte sommerfugle :-)

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful sets of cards!! I love them both!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    SvarSlett
  4. These are sensational!! Thanks so cmuh for joining us at TPE!! HUGS -LORi

    SvarSlett

Kjempe koslig om du vil skriva nåkre ord til meg :)