søndag 29. juli 2012

Mo`s Digital Pencil - "In the DOGHOUSE"



It is the final GDT call at DP2 Challenge and the challenge this time is
"In the DOGHOUS"
I cross my fingers and legs to be chosen to be one of the lucky ones ....







I have colored this gorgeous stamp - "Telling it to the Dog" - with Copic`s. 
And that stamp is of course from Mo `s digital Pencil.
I have made a scene with a stamp from Make it Crafty in the background.



I've gone crazy with my sewing machine on this card.

I am so pleased that you took the time to look at my blog. Hope you come back another time as well.


This card will also be involved in these challenges: 
All Sorts Challenge - I made a Birthday Card
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - use stitching



5 kommentarer:

  1. Great card good luck with your entry to Mos DT call thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    SvarSlett
  2. It's a beautiful card! Lovely colourwork! Good luck with your entry! Hugs, Lesley

    SvarSlett
  3. Ah really cute card. Love the image. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T this week. Good luck. Jeanette

    SvarSlett
  4. Great card Tinemor, love the scene you've created and all the beautiful stitching!
    Thanks for entering our Case it challenge for Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    SvarSlett
  5. What a stunning card Tinemor your work is amazing and well done on your DT role with Mo Manning . Well deserved as your cards are Amazing Hugs Elaine

    SvarSlett

Kjempe koslig om du vil skriva nåkre ord til meg :)