torsdag 20. september 2012

GD - Mo`s Digital Challenge - #153

I have been to this Scrappe event in a place called Bømlo in Norway this weekend. It was just awesome. 
Over 60 ladyes where making LO and cards all weekend.

I made a card for this week challenges at Mo's Digital Challenge.

And the challenge this time is:

Dies and/or Punches

I have made this diesed card :) 


I have used A, my name is Alice and i have 
colored her with copic.


Isn`t just lovely??? 


here is the inside of the card..

Hope you join the challenge! Please stop by Mo`s Digital Challenge  and see the other ladies fabulous card!

8 kommentarer:

  1. What a beautiful shaped card, Tine! It absolutely looks lovely and the cherful image you chose fits so well. Love you cut the rope. Great job!

    Hugs, Anja

    SvarSlett
  2. Love the shape of this card and that cute image. Fab colouring too and I like how the rope is outside the shape.

    SvarSlett
  3. A lovely shape, a lovely design, and beautiful colouring! Hugs, Lesley

    SvarSlett
  4. Tine, This is so pretty! I love the lace trim and those pretty flowers, and ,of course, your coloring is wonderful!

    SvarSlett
  5. OMG! it is super cute... love your coloring... HUGS... SK..:)

    SvarSlett
  6. Super cute Tine! I love this funny image and the shape is fantastic!

    Fab work on colouring too :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    SvarSlett
  7. Wow as I am looking at your card. I have that die G.C die never used it. OMW! I need to now. Also I have not jumped rope since grade school. Awesome, Awesome. Love your card

    Hugz
    Kim

    SvarSlett

Kjempe koslig om du vil skriva nåkre ord til meg :)