torsdag 28. mars 2013

Confirmation Card - DT Mo`s Digital Challenge

It is time for a new challenge at Mo's Digital Challenge..
My team mate Anja is our hostess with the Mo`s this weeks and she wants to see

"ABC: "E" is for..."
(Easter(Eggs), Elephants, Earth, Embellishments, Easelcards, Envelopes, Explore(r), Eat ...)

And her is my card this week...



I have made a confirmation card to a boy named Tom Andreas.


I have used this super cute digistamp from 
Mo`s Digital Pencil and it is called 
"Paul Texting" and you can find it HERE.
I have colored him with Copic.



Her is the inside of the card. 

It says this on the text stamp:
"Magic can be found in the little moments that lit up the day.
The trick is to discover them. "



The "E" stand for "Easel card"
and  "Edge"
and "Embellishment"

Hope you join the challenge! 
Please stop by Mo`s Digital Challenge  and see the other ladies fabulous card!


5 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful shade of Blue, and as you know blue is just my all time favorite color. the layout the and the attention to detail is beautiful as always!!! and the "E' for your easel card is brilliant

    Hugs
    Debbie

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh Tine...I absolutely adore the delicious blues in this card! Such gorgeous papers...and I love the way you have the sentiment on that cloud die! I'm going to steal that idea from you!! And...you painted this image with Distress Inks? Stunning, m'dear...just stunning!! hugs. Pat

    SvarSlett
  3. Eee... I had copy and past..and forgot to change the text.. I have done it now.. I have colored it with Copic ;)

    SvarSlett
  4. Wow Tine, I really love your gorgeous confirmation card and the "E's" you opted for are fantastic! Clever girl to make this edge! ;-)

    Big hugs, Anja

    SvarSlett

Kjempe koslig om du vil skriva nåkre ord til meg :)