torsdag 18. november 2010

DT- Digi Doodles Shop`s Best - Ch# 34 - Anything goes

It's time for a new DT-cards from Digi Doodles Shop `s Best
This week's challenge is Anything Goes.
And here's my contribution.


I have decorated candles this time. 
The stamp I used is of course from Digi Doodles Shop and it's called 

Christmas Puppy.


I have printed out on a tissue paper and colored with ProMarkers.
Then I've used a heat gun to melt the image into the light.

Thank you for taking the time to look in my blog.

Hugs from Tine.

11 kommentarer:

  1. Å - dette ble jo skikkelig lekkert. For et herlig motiv....

    SvarSlett
  2. Your candles are beautiful! You did an excellent job coloring the image. These would make great Holiday gifts.
    Hugs,
    Julie

    SvarSlett
  3. Dette er kjempe flott også de andre. Gleder meg til å se resten :o)
    Klem, Jóna

    SvarSlett
  4. Wow!! First, what a wonderful project!! Second.. how in the world did you print on tissue paper? I would've never thought that would work! I will surely have to give this one a try : )
    Hugs~
    Dana

    SvarSlett
  5. Fabulous work. These are so darn cute. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Mel

    SvarSlett
  6. Tine, these are brilliant, hope you're not going to light them at Christmas!
    xx

    SvarSlett
  7. These just look incredible Tine! You did an awesome job with the coloring and putting the images on the candles. Wonderful!

    SvarSlett
  8. These are both beautiful, great presents or decorations,
    Ruth x

    SvarSlett
  9. Oh my gosh, those are amazing!

    SvarSlett
  10. These candles are wonderful, Tine! I've always wanted to try putting images on candles but somehow never had the courage!
    Diane x

    SvarSlett
  11. Hi Tine,

    Fabulous Idea for this stamp, and your coloring is impeccable!

    Hugs
    Judy

    SvarSlett

Kjempe koslig om du vil skriva nåkre ord til meg :)