torsdag 7. mars 2013

Birthdaycard - DT Mo`s Digital Challenge

 It is time for a new challenge at Mo's Digital Challenge..
The challenge this week is:

"ANYTHING GOES"

And her is my card this week... 


I have made a birthday card for this challenge.


I have used this super cute digistamp from 
Mo`s Digital Pencil and it is called 
"Please" and you can find it HERE.
I have colored her with Copic.



Hope you join the challenge! 
Please stop by Mo`s Digital Challenge  and see the other ladies fabulous card!



6 kommentarer:

  1. Hey there my darling lady! This card just tickles me...I really do have to get this image...she's so cute! And I love the way you colored her up! Great papers too...and the added bling is perfect!!! Hugs. Pat

    SvarSlett
  2. I must admit that I smiled as soon as I saw this adorable masterpiece that you created. I can hear her say "Please" all the way in New York. You did a fantastic job as always.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    SvarSlett
  3. For et herlig kort.
    Nydelig motiv, lekker fargalegging og nydelige farger....
    Ha ei super helg..
    Klem fra kaia

    SvarSlett
  4. So stinkin' cute, Tine! Love the colours you chosed for this fun image and the design and colouring as well!
    Hugs, Anja

    SvarSlett
  5. Another adorable creation Tine! Love your choice of colors and this cute Mo's image, you colored her up at perfection!

    A big hug, Franz.

    SvarSlett
  6. This is truly adorable, Tine! You chose great colors and that big crown is just the perfect addition! Can't help laughing at this one:)
    Hugs, Iulia

    SvarSlett

Kjempe koslig om du vil skriva nåkre ord til meg :)