tirsdag 1. november 2011

DT - Stamptacular Sunday Challenge..

Ups! I've been so busy these days that I have completely forgotten to post my card forthe challenge of Stamptacular Sunday Challenge ....
But her coms the challenge and the card ;) 

This week's challenge is a…
“Borders & Frames!”

For this weeks challenge you will create any card that includes at least one border and/or frame on it! Oh…and don’t forget to stamp! After all, we don’t call this STAMPtacular for nothing!

And here is my card:


I have used a digi stamp from Mo`s Digital Pencil.
And I have colored it with distress ink refill.


It is an esal card


Her is the inside with writing space and money pocket.

You have to take part in the challenge! 
This week's fabulous prizes are donated by:

PRIZE: $10 Gift Certificate

Go in to Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and chech out the other DT`s fab cards!!

1 kommentar:

  1. What a great idea! I love the papers and the layout is adorable. Love it!

    SvarSlett

Kjempe koslig om du vil skriva nåkre ord til meg :)